Bootstrap Oatmeal Stout™ Set for Strat®
If you like your tone like your beer - strong, sweet and dark as night - we've got a delicious craft brew just for you! The Bootstrap Oatmeal Stout set emphasizes the bottom end without getting muddy. This is a compensated set with an overwound bridge that delivers grit and growl in a full bodied tone. These are relatively high output pickups, and well suited to those who like their tone a bit darker, or for balancing out an overly bright guitar.
We recommend choosing flat stagger pole pieces for modern guitars that have a fretboard radius of 9.0 inches or greater.
Under The Hood
- Forbon® vulcanized fiber bobbins
- 43 AWG pure copper wire with ruby enamel insulation
- Fully charged ALNICO 5 magnets
- RW/RP middle pickup for noise cancellation
- Push-back cloth leads with 22 AWG pre-tinned wire for easy installation
- Lightly potted in a mix of beeswax and paraffin
- Chrome height adjustment screws and spring
- Includes parchment or black covers
- Resistance: ~8.6K, 8.6K, 9.5K*
*Please note that resistance values are approximate and may vary due to a number of factors including actual wire thickness, wire tension, ambient temperature as well as differences between multimeters. We accept a tolerance of +/-10% K Ohms. Bootstrap Pickups winds to a a set wind count, not resistance.
Stratocaster®, Strat® and Fender® are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC). Bootstrap Pickups is not affiliated with or endorsed by FMIC and we do not sell products made or authorized by FMIC. Forbon® is a registered trademark of Ele Associates Global LLC.