Bootstrap Golden Ale™ Set for Strat®
The newest Bootstrap recipe, our Golden Ale™ set gives a offers a wider range of tones than a standard Strat® set by providing a vintage-output neck with a powerful bridge position. The neck and middle positions feature a vintage warmth with underwound ALNICO 2 bobbins. The bridge position is overwound with powerful ALNICO 5 poles for when you really need to push a tube amp.
Under The Hood
- Forbon® vulcanized fiber bobbins
- 42 AWG pure copper wire with ruby enamel insulation
- ALNICO 2 magnets in neck and middle position
- ALNICO 5 magnets in bridge position
- RW/RP middle pickup for noise cancellation
- Push-back cloth leads with 22 AWG pre-tinned wire for easy installation
- Lightly potted in a mix of beeswax and paraffin
- Chrome height adjustment screws and spring
- Includes parchment or black covers
- Resistance: ~5.6kOhm*, ~5.6kOhm, ~7.4kOhm
- 7600 winds Neck and Middle, 9500 winds bridge
*Please note that resistance values are approximate and may vary due to a number of factors including actual wire thickness, wire tension, ambient temperature as well as differences between multimeters. We accept a tolerance of +/-10% K Ohms. Bootstrap Pickups winds to a a set wind count, not resistance.
Stratocaster®, Strat® and Fender® are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC). Bootstrap Pickups is not affiliated with or endorsed by FMIC and we do not sell products made or authorized by FMIC. Forbon® is a registered trademark of Ele Associates Global LLC.