Bootstrap Pretzel Pups
The new Bootstrap Pretzel Pups are a versatile twist!
With slightly taller ALNICO 5 poles for the neck position, we're able to fit all the 42 AWG winds of our '54 Vintage Pros in a Tele® neck pickup form factor. Paired with a signal-transparent nickel-silver cover, the neck position delivers a sparkling clean, dynamic tone. The bridge pup with A5 magnets is wound hot for a distinct T-style growl.
As with all Bootstrap Pickups, our Pretzel Pups are proudly wound in a small garage in central Ohio. Please allow 5-7 business days for your pickups to be cut, pressed, wound, potted, charged, inspected and shipped in the USA.
- Forbon® vulcanized fiber bobbins
- 42/43 AWG pure copper wire with ruby enamel insulation
- AlNiCo 5 magnets, flat top
- Push-back cloth leads with 22 AWG pre-tinned wire for easy installation
- Vacuum potted in beeswax and paraffin
- Height adjustment screws and spring
- Copper-clad steel baseplate
- Nickel-silver cover
- Resistance Bridge: ~9.9kOhm*
- Resistance Neck: ~5.7kOhm*