Bootstrap Screwdriver™ Double-Shot for Gibson® P90
Check out our new traditional screw-pole P90s! Our Squeaky Cleans are great at retaining brightness and clarity in the soapbar format, but if you're after traditional P90 chug, our Screwdrivers are where it's at! And you can adjust the pole height too! With a screwdriver!
The Double-Shot set is overwound for even higher output P90 tone.
Under the hood:
- Forbon® vulcanized fiber bobbins
- 42 AWG pure copper wire with ruby enamel insulation
- ALNICO 5 bar magnets, 50mm spacing
- Fillister-style adjustable steel screw poles
- Shielded mesh push-back cloth leads with 22 AWG pre-tinned wire for easy installation
- Potted in a mix of beeswax and paraffin
- Chrome height adjustment screws and springs included
- ~10.2kOhm resistance
*Please note that resistance values are approximate and may vary due to a number of factors including actual wire thickness, wire tension, ambient temperature as well as differences between multimeters. We accept a tolerance of +/-10% K Ohms. Bootstrap Pickups winds to a a set wind count, not resistance.
Bootstrap Pickups are wound-to-order in our small Ohio shop. Please check the Shop Notes page for current lead times.
Gibson® is a registered trademark of Gibson Brands, Inc. Bootstrap Pickups is not affiliated with or endorsed by Gibson Brands, Inc. and we do not sell products made or authorized by Gibson Brands, Inc.. Forbon® is a registered trademark of Ele Associates Global.