Bootstrap USA Palo Duro for Tele®
Regular price $1,049.99
Our vintage output Palo Duro set deliver pure American T-style tone with distinctive twang and a balanced, 3D-like tone with greater clarity than modern-output, high-wind pups. The bridge pickup is individually handmade with 42awg copper wire, vacuum potted in beeswax and paraffin and includes a copper-clad steel baseplate. The neck position receives 7800 winds of 43awg copper wire, is lightly potted in wax, and has a chrome cover. This set is the perfect upgrade for any Tele® style rig!
- Forbon® vulcanized fiber bobbins
- 42/43 AWG pure copper wire with ruby enamel insulation
- AlNiCo 5 magnets, flat top
- Push-back cloth leads with 22 AWG pre-tinned wire for easy installation
- Vacuum potted in beeswax and paraffin
- Height adjustment screws and spring
- Copper-clad steel baseplate
- Chrome cover
- Resistance Bridge: ~6.6kOhm*
- Resistance Neck: ~7.2kOhm*
- Vintage string-wrapped bridge
Bootstrap Pickups are wound-to-order in our small Ohio shop. Please check the Shop Notes page for current lead times.
Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Tele®, Strat® and Fender® are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC). Bootstrap Pickups is not affiliated with or endorsed by FMIC and we do not sell products made or authorized by FMIC. Forbon® is a registered trademark of Ele Associates Global LLC.