Bootstrap Original Recipe for Tele®
Our new Original Recipe T-style pups deliver original old-school tone.
We took our excellent Palo Duro set and gave it a vintage infusion with cooler ALNICO 3 magnets, a slight underwind and real plain enamel wire. The result is an excellent reproduction of the original '51 T-style tone.
As with all Bootstrap Pickups, our Original Recipes are proudly wound in a small garage in central Ohio. Please allow 5-7 business days for your pickups to be cut, pressed, wound, potted, charged, inspected and shipped in the USA.
- Forbon® vulcanized fiber bobbins
- 42/43 AWG pure copper wire with ruby enamel insulation
- AlNiCo 3 magnets, flat top
- Push-back cloth leads with 22 AWG pre-tinned wire for easy installation
- Vacuum potted in beeswax and paraffin
- Height adjustment screws and spring
- Copper-clad steel baseplate
- Chrome cover
- Resistance Bridge: ~6.4kOhm*
- Resistance Neck: ~7.2kOhm*
Bootstrap Original Recipes currently have a 5-7 business day lead time to ship.