Bootstrap Original Recipe for Tele®
Our new Original Recipe T-style pups deliver original old-school tone.
We took our excellent Palo Duro set and gave it a vintage infusion with cooler ALNICO 3 magnets, a slight underwind and enamel wire. The result is an excellent reproduction of the original '51 T-style tone.
- Forbon® vulcanized fiber bobbins
- 42/43 AWG pure copper wire with ruby enamel insulation
- AlNiCo 3 magnets
- Push-back cloth leads with 22 AWG pre-tinned wire for easy installation
- Vacuum potted in beeswax and paraffin
- Height adjustment screws and spring
- Copper-clad steel baseplate
- Chrome cover
- Resistance Bridge: ~6.4kOhm*
- Resistance Neck: ~7.2kOhm*
*Please note that resistance values are approximate and may vary due to a number of factors including actual wire thickness, wire tension, ambient temperature as well as differences between multimeters. We accept a tolerance of +/-10% K Ohms. Bootstrap Pickups winds to a a set wind count, not resistance.
Bootstrap Pickups are wound-to-order in our small Ohio shop. Please check the Shop Notes page for current lead times.