Bootstrap Buckers - Vintage Cleans
New to the Bootstrap lineup, our Bootstrap Buckers pack tons of tone at a killer price. Our Vintage Cleans deliver a warm vintage P.A.F. tone that clean up well but still have enough output to push a tube amp.
Under the hood
- 50mm Neck, 52mm Bridge pole spacing
- Modern ABS plastic bobbins
- 42 AWG copper wire
- Nickel-silver baseplate
- Nickel-plated Fillister screw poles
- Nickel-plated steel slugs
- Sand-Cast ALNICO 5 magnet
- 4 Conductor Shielded lead wire
- Vintage correct paper tape wrap
- Brass bobbin-mounting screws
- Wax potted (Unpotted available - please message us prior to ordering)
- Hard maple spacer
- 7.6 kOhm Neck, 8.4kOhm bridge
We currently only offer covered buckers because of the additional handling necessary to prevent light scratches/scuffs on the soft plastic bobbins during winding and assembly of the pickup. But don't worry, our Made in the USA covers from PLTD are absolutely gorgeous!
Bootstrap Buckers contain USA and foreign components. Please note that the product photography shows a vintage braided pushback lead wire - these lead wires are temporarily unavailable.