Bootstrap USA Palo Duro for Tele®
Our vintage output Palo Duro set deliver pure American T-style tone with distinctive twang and a balanced, 3D-like tone with greater clarity than modern-output, high-wind pups. The bridge pickup is individually handmade with 42awg copper wire, vacuum potted in beeswax and paraffin and includes a copper-clad steel baseplate. The neck position receives 7800 winds of 43awg copper wire, is lightly potted in wax, and has a chrome cover. This set is the perfect upgrade for any Tele® style rig!
- Forbon® vulcanized fiber bobbins
- 42/43 AWG pure copper wire with ruby enamel insulation
- AlNiCo 5 magnets, flat top
- Push-back cloth leads with 22 AWG pre-tinned wire for easy installation
- Vacuum potted in beeswax and paraffin
- Height adjustment screws and spring
- Copper-clad steel baseplate
- Chrome cover
- Resistance Bridge: ~6.4kOhm*
- Resistance Neck: ~7.2kOhm*
Palo Duro sets currently have a 2-7 business day lead time.